Monday, January 21, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook a review

I had to see a Rated R movie this weekend and I had really wanted to see this so I took the chance and decided on it. I took my mother, my boyfriend wanted to see it but he had work. I will be either renting it the day it hits redbox or seeing it again in theatres. I LOVED it. I can see why it is up for an Oscar for Best Picture.

The main actors Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence are phenomenal. The film is about two people suffering from different issues that meet and end up helping each other. Bradley Cooper is suffering from Bipolar and anger issues and is released from a psyche ward after 9 months when his mother takes him out early. He comes home with the desire to save his marriage. Jennifer Lawrence is a young widow who is suffering from depression and sexual promiscuity. She meets Bradley Cooper and they form an unlikely friendship.

The plot is well written, the character development is great. I cried more then a couple times. I really loved it.

I give it a 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment