Sunday, January 13, 2013

Robyn Hood #1 Zenescope (Grimms Fairy Tales)

I am in love with Zenescope, so know you will see me talking about them as often as I can get my hands on a book. So when I saw that this series had just started I was glad to pick it up. It is on like 4 or 5 now I believe, so I am only a little behind. I have 2 to review for you and will be picking up the rest shortly. Just want to make a variety of comic books for myself to get into.... because I need another money sink :P.

This is the story of a girl from another dimension that gets placed in our world because she is the baby of a dark organization and the person that is supposed to kill her chooses not to. So she is stuck with us. She is a kind of troublemaker and constantly is stealing from those she deems to not deserve it.

Its interesting. It's from Zenescope. It has great art. It's everything I want in a comic. 7.5 out of 10. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment