Friday, January 11, 2013

Parental Guidance a review

I saw this film this weekend by myself. I had a little free time and thought why not go catch a film. This wasn't my first choice but the only movie playing that I wanted to see when I got to the theatre. But it did much better then I thought it would so I can't complain too much.

I actually enjoyed this movie. The jokes were pretty funny. The acting wasn't terrible and the story was relatable. The grandparents wanting to have a second chance and the grandfather not wanting to let go of his dream. I can relate to that one a lot.

Billy Crystal and Bette Midler are fun as the grandparents, and the 3 actors that play the kids are pretty good. The story has a moral, and its good to see films about family.

3 out of 5 in my opinion. Good family movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment