Saturday, May 24, 2014

Theatrical Releases in June 2014

So here are the films that are coming out in June 2014 that I will be seeing in theatres.

I only will not see 6 of the films coming out in June. I will see everything else.

Edge of Tomorrow - June 6th - This looks like an interesting sci fi film.. So I will definitely check it out.

The Fault in Our Stars - June 6th - I love chick flicks and I know I am gonna cry a lot.. so I will see it.

22 Jumpstreet - June 13th - I really loved the last one. It had me laughing so hard so hopefully this one will be just as funny.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 - June 13th - I haven't watched the first one yet, ut I plan on getting caught up before the movie comes out so I can enjoy it.

Jersey Boys - June 20th - I am a musical theatre geek... so I will definitely be seeing this. I can't wait.

Yves Saint Laurent (limited release) - June 25th - I am a makeup and fashion geek as well and I can't wait to see the story on YYves Saint Laurent

Transformers: Age of Extinction - June 27th - I haven't seen the last one but it will be an interesting new retelling I think. I love transformers have since I was a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment