Sunday, May 11, 2014

Art of Motion Picture Costume Design Exhibition at FIDM


I had really really really wanted to see this exhibit but my time is never free it seems and then I realized if I didn't make time I would miss it. I ended up going on the very last day of the exhibit, sadly I have no photos of costumes because there was no photography in the exhibit.
There were costumes from Man of Steel, Star Trek Into Darkness, 42, Hansel and Gretel WitchHunters, Enders Game, 47 Ronin and so much more.
I can not wait until next year when the new exhibit shows up and comes in. I will definitely make time for it earlier in the exhibit. 
Getting to see the costumes up close is so awesome and seeing the material they are made of. I really want to make a Sif Cosplay and after seeing it up close I really really want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment