Saturday, May 3, 2014

Odd Thomas at the Redbox

So last night I decided it was a Redbox kind of night so I went and looked to see what they had. There were a few movies I had missed in theatres, but none of them were calling out to me. Then I saw Odd Thomas and laughed and knew that it was what I had to get.

A movie based off a Dean Koontz book, about a boy who sees the dead in a small town. It looked like a kooky story and definitely something I would enjoy while I was working.

The film starred Anton Yelchin as Odd Thomas, a boy who sees the dead and works with the local sheriff to solve crimes. When he sees that there is seriously something bad about to happen in his town he takes matters into his own hands to save the day.

I liked the story, I liked the characters. I enjoyed the plot and felt it ended in a way that was really well written.

It was a fun movie. This is a good way to spend some downtime if you are looking for something to entertain you. It's only $1.20 at Redbox, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment