Wednesday, April 30, 2014

DVD/Blurays coming out in May 2014

Here are all the interesting and noteworthy things coming out on DVD and Bluray for the month of May.

Veronica Mars - May 6th - The fan funded film is coming out on DVD. I never watched the series but I'm interested in seeing the series and the film because of how much love I see from the fans for it.

That Awkward Moment - May 13th - This Zac Efron film looks funny and entertaining and being a female in my 20's I admit I think he's kind of a hottie.

I'Frankenstein - May 13th - I am a little sad I didn't get the chance to get to the theatres to see this. I really like films like this I am definitely going to rent it when it hits Redbox.

Orange is the New Black Season 1 - May 13th - I loved the first season of this show so if you don't have netflix (wait there are people who still don't have netflix?) but if you don't you can rent this at your local Redbox and watch it at home and enjoy what is a well written show that isn't overly exploitive of woman. I wasn't certain I would like it but I did and now I am anxiously awaiting the next season.

Her - May 13th - again another film I didn't get to see in theatres mostly because those were some extremely busy months but I like the idea behind this film and all the emotions the man goes through. Interesting at least I hope. I will be renting it.

East Bound and Down season 4 - May 13th - I have to admit I LOVE Danny McBride. He makes me laugh so hard I don't know why he is just one of my favorite comedy actors so this is a must for me.

Vampire Academy - May 20th - I enjoyed this film, maybe because I enjoyed the books but it was interesting and kept my attention, very YA chick paranormal but not completely in a Twilight way (which I will not watch).

Warehouse 13 Season 5 - May 20th - I love this show and I am behind on it.. but I will be catching up on it very soon.. so I can't wait to get caught up. This is a fun show to watch just for all the cool things in the warehouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment