Saturday, December 17, 2011

World of Warcraft



I play World of Warcraft. I know a lot of people don't understand it, hate it because they've lost friends or lovers to it, or have been addicted to it at some point. I've always had a love/hate relationship with the game.

I have guild led, raid led, healed with some interesting groups, met amazing folks, ran with the top 50, and spent time with real life people that mean the world to me.

I nowadays play a Priest named Kinkekitty on Hyjal,US or you may find me playing one of my many alts. (Feel free to say Hi, if you play.)

I have raided in all content. I have killed all but Sinestra (:( But I am thinking of forming a run for her.. cause I'd love to see her.)

I collect pets, mounts and achievements. Yes I'm a girl get over it. :) I love playing the auctionhouse. I prefer playing with friends rather then running alone.

I love the healing classes, it's like my WoW calling and most of my friends have at least 1 tank class. Making it so I rarely have to heal someone I don't know.

The game is constantly changing and I'm not sure about the upcoming expansion but I will give it a try. I like the way they are adding in a pet battle arena, I'll admit that excites me.

I love the time the devolopers have put into holidays for the gamers, giving us something to look forward to year around.

The new darkmoon faire is the most interesting recent change and the added Carnivalness is fun and gives us with pet hysteria a new grind.

If you don't play WoW by now and haven't checked it out, give it a try.

You can find a 10 day pass at Battle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment