Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bad Xmas Horror Movies

I am a huge bad horror film lover. The cheesier and dumber the movie the more I will love it. I am a crazy Bruce Campbell fan. One of my loves in this category of movies is Christmas Films.

So since today is Christmas I thought I'd share a couple with you.

Santa's Slay
Bill Goldberg plays an evil Santa who goes around killing. It is hilarious from the beginning to the end. Definitely in my top 3.

Jack Frost
A serial killer gets mutated into a killer snowman and goes out for revenge. So cheesy and fun. Love the movie now for years. Funny story, My boss at one of my first jobs, was one of the main actors in the film and he thought it was funny I had seen it so many times I recognized him.

Jack Frost 2
Of course when you're talking about Jack Frost you can't forget the sequel. This time the snowman is back and follows the sheriff and his family to the Bahamas and turns it into a winter wonderland.

Both Jack Frost's are kooky and cheesy and full of lots of laughs and you can be certain I will be watching them tonight.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment