Sunday, February 3, 2013

Touch a tv series - Netflix gems

So tonight since I couldn't sleep. I decided to watch a new tv series or at least new to me. It's called Touch. I'm a huge softie and I cried during the first episode. It was really a fantastic show. So I am going to end up finishing the entire series.

Kiefer Sutherland is the main character in this show, a father to an autistic boy who can in his quiet world in a way tell the future. The show is very emotional and very interesting.

The show follows more then one set of characters as they navigate their lives. I fell in love with the show and finished off all 13 episodes in season 1 right away. Now I am going to start season 2. (Just found that when looking up how many episodes were in the first season, that there even was a season 2.) I really loved how well the writers did a good job and making the show so emotional.

Keifer Sutherland plays the father. He loves his son so much and tries desperately to connect with him. His son Jake is played by David Mazouz who does a fabulous job being a mute autistic kid fascinated with numbers. The show settles around Jake giving his dad numbers and Keifer trying to figure out what they mean. Each set of numbers is attached to a person and events.

The show is interesting, funny, emotional and intriguing. I definitely say this a watch me. Do it watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment