Sunday, November 9, 2014

Geek Fashion Show At Comikaze 2014

So I never post here.. I know that I should. but between school, the website I work for and all of the fun things I do this gets pushed back and I never do anything cool here.. So I'm gonna start putting in more effort and get this to being a regular thing.. because it hasn't been.. and I want to engage more with people on my stuffs and my love of geek.. so we shall start here today..

I was in a Geek Fashion Show at Comikaze.. It was a blast.. I enjoyed every moment of it.. Here are some fun pictures of me as the 11th doctor.

The clothing in my group was made by 1138 Clothing

You can find more pictures at G33kHQ or their website G33k-HQ

And you can learn more about the Geek Fashion Show at Geek Fashion Show

There are so many fabulous people who worked on the show and I enjoy all the work I get to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment