Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hansel and Gretel Witchhunters a review

I loved this fun fairy tale spin with Jeremy Renner. Lots of cheesy bloody action. I super enjoyed it.

Hansel and Gretel are now adults and they have become witchhunters. They go around the world killing witchs and collecting bounties. They show up at a town being ravaged by witches. They show up and realize that there may be more going on then meets the eye and they are forced to use all they have to combat the witches and their evil plot.

I adore Jeremy Renner and I am so glad he has been popping up in so many movies. He makes me so happy. I really enjoyed watching the film. The film is lots of fun if you love a mix of cheesy horror and action. This may not be a run to the theatre kind of movie, but definitely a watch this film when you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment